Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome!

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome anyone who has happened upon this blog and give a little bit of a 'preview' if you will of what will be posted in the future.

My name is Erin first of all, and I have Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), as well as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Histrionic Personality Disorder (HPD), and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). I have struggled with mental health problems for most of my life and just now I am beginning a path to actual recovery. And don't think you're stuck in how you feel now, recovery IS POSSIBLE, for all of us; it just takes a lot of work, strength, support, and determination.

Some posts will be personal updates on my status, my story, my medications, etc. Others will be informative on various mental health disorders, treatments, new research, etc. I plan on also creating a youtube channel and uploading videos corresponding to each post here. I will update you when this comes to be.

So please, if you suffer from any of these mental health conditions, know someone who does, or are just seeking information out of curiosity or research, follow here. I am determined to spread awareness and am dedicated to keeping an up to date account of everything, so you will not be let down by a stagnant blog.

Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LifeOfABorderline

No comments:

Post a Comment